DO YOU WANT TO GENERATE
MORE LEADS ON FACEBOOK?
LET'S GROW YOUR BUSINESS IN 2018
Here is a general roadmap for a business starting out on Facebook with the goal to generate more leads and to increase it’s exposure online.
To get started I would recommend the following initial setup:
Initial Setup (only 1x)
- Preparation of website for tracking and measurement
- Initial Facebook Business Manager portal setup
- Google Tag Manager on the website for easy integration of tracking code
- Google Analytics for visibility of website traffic
- Facebook business manager account setup with payment method, Facebook page integration
- Installation of Facebook pixel via Google Tag Manager
- Any unforeseen setup requirements depending on current installation
Module 1: Fundamental Facebook Advertising
- Website traffic acquisition campaign with the goal to generate leads
- Split test various audience types, ad images, and ad copy
- Remarketing campaign
- Define target audience by location, demographic data, and interests
- Define ad copy
- Create ad image variations
- Setup ad campaign on Facebook Business Manager
- Run campaign with daily budget and monitor interaction with ads, click-throughs, potential conversions, learn about the audience, collect data
- Change/optimize campaigns ads and targeting based on performance metrics
- Integrate a remarketing campaign to website visitors
- Change/optimize remarketing campaigns based on performance metrics
- Report on results on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis
Would you be interested in working with me on this project to generate more leads for your business in 2018?
Then please fill out the form below for a free offer.
Alternatively, feel free to view my LinkedIn profile and contact me there.
Disclosure: Please note that I cannot provide any success guarantees in the form of a number of leads or other metrics as every business and industry is different and a learning experience in terms of what works and what does not.
What I can guarantee, however, is that I will be acting with your best interest in mind and with the intent to make every campaign as successful as possible.